Saturday, December 23, 2006

Brutally Frank!

Brutally Frank, is one the most sparkling criticisms I have heard someone say about someone in the recent past. Few minutes before I heard Anu hasan comment on Y.G Mahendra with that one. A nice few hours at work, a nice evening Tea from my grandma, a nice Balaji darshan, a nice Idly Sambhar at Rathna Café, and few nice programs in Vijay TV matched with a fitting Venthaya Mor kozhambu by my MOM for dinner. A very satisfied evening was in fact a worthy motivation to start blogging again after a gap!

Now getting to some serious stuff. It’s been a long time and a much felt gap in writing for me. The reason convincingly being that I had been with my nephew for almost a month. And to justify my laziness, the days I spent with him, I renewed myself with a lot of sumptuous energy. Frankly I never felt a need for creativity and expression while I was with him. I was speaking to him as if I was speaking to my soul, Brutally frank I must say :). Knowing very well that at an age of 1 he wouldn’t understand or even realize what I was talking to him. But both at mind and soul I did a lot of formatting and disk defragmentation of my HDD, my brain!.

I saw a lot of innocence around me in different forms. I wanted to write about them and make my readers think regressively!

Read this,

Innocence is the primary felt evidence of childhood ness. And Innocence for me at childhood is definitely a form of ignorance. If a child sees a dog it doesn’t realize it’s a creature which may bite it, and hence goes and catches its tail. This is in one angle is innocence and indirectly ignorance.

Now as this child grows it grows to realize that a dog may bite it when it holds the Dog with its tail. Hence it goes and gently touches the dog’s body and smiles innocently at its father. This is the transformation of the child’s ignorance to intelligence with the innocence being intact!

Now the child grows further and interacts with the environment. It intuitively thinks and envisages so many instances that happen around it. That’s when the child starts to shed its skin of innocence. The child or now called as a matured individual starts to analyze everything that happens around him/her and develops a syndrome or stigma of thoughts.

Until the innocence was intact the child saw no difference. The world was same for the child who was born to a billionaire and the same to someone who was born to a begger. But once the child shed its innocence or started analysing the interactions outside to him there is a sharp change in his actions..

Hardly we(both as parents and our self) realize that these are the few thoughts that determine our life ahead. After all thought is an interwoven binary of life!

I want to leave it here and want to continue in more detail in my next post! And for those who read until here and thought my first para was quite irrelevant to the post read it again. I have a reason behind annoying you with my satisfaction in life! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

romba complicated a think panra jenny.. pathuko... :)