Sunday, January 03, 2016

New Year and a New start!

New Year and a New start!


5 years ON, and I am back to writing my mind!

Yes, A new year....and a resolution to return to blogging! 

As i hover around what to write I want to get real and list down my resolutions for 2016. I will return to more soulful writing from my next blog. 

Here they are:

1) Resume blogging (already here! Wish to blog atleast once every week)

2) Fitness Resolution (1KM jog everyday and slowly scale it to 5KM/day by April 1st) 

3) Cleanliness Resolution (Maintain a stretch of my surrounding clean and green)

4) Cleanliness Resolution 2 (Wash your clothes by yourself. Start date: 9th Jan)

5) Pursue a distance education masters course (Target start Date: by Feb'16)

Here are the top 5 and i wish to update on how I am doing with them once every month!

Excited to begin the year with things that I enjoy doing!

Adios...

No comments: